Today was the last group in-class meeting before the final game would be due. Our group has really gone a long way from trying to figure out how to make our game the best it can be. With so little time left, we had to make sure we would get our game done on time. We decided we have all the basic things done, the only thing left is creating a website, printing out the final board, cards, and making our game box. Even though out group wasn't familiar with photoshop, we were surprised at how much we learned over the past few weeks. Our game board looks really neat and attractive after weeks of editing and changing the game board to make it look the most appealing it could possibly be. Our basic rules for the game have already been made. The only thing we might have to change for the rules is to add pictures to make it more clear for the players to understand the game as a whole.
Even though one of our group members couldn't go to the final meeting, our way of communicating with him through e-mail and phone made it effective, and it didn't stop us from getting stuff done. His job would be to design the game box, so that was already a big part he would have to work on.
After all these weeks of careful planning and designing, we are excited to see how the final product will turn out like!